Storytelling show October 24th (FREE)





For the past month I have been honing my storytelling skills at the Magnet Theater with 20x Moth storySLAM winner and all around nice guy, Adam Wade.


stories from The Moth at the link above


Come spend an evening with me as I share with you a story from the time that I lived in Los Angeles.


I will be joined by a wonderfully diverse group of classmates, who each have unique and heart felt stories to tell. You will laugh, probably cry and definitely feel some sort of feelings.


Saturday 10/24 at 7:00 PM
Magnet Studio Theater
22 W 32nd St. 
10th floor


 AdamWade.com
                                                        www.adamwade.com 

Adam's debut storytelling/comedy album recorded in front of a sold out crowd at The Bell House in Brooklyn, NY is NOW AVAILABLE on iTunes and Google Play


No comments:

Post a Comment