Little ole' me.

Starting out as a theatre actress, I never really pursued much film and television work in the beginning of my career.  I spent years honing my craft and it took me a while to admit that acting in film can be as satisfying and as artistically fulfilling in storytelling as performing on stage in front of a live audience.  I guess I was a theater snob in that way.  I have since learned the error of my ways. 

Film, commercial, hosting and stage acting all start from the same place.  The self.  Casting directors want to see us.  Who we are and how we can bring these characters to life.  With one click.  On line. 

With all that being said, I don't have a reel yet.  This is a common challenge among theater actors.  I have a handful of jobs on tape and projects that I will probably never get a copy of (also a challenge for actors), so I am making up for lost time as far as having anything view.

So, this is me.  My self.  




Now let's get together and make some on screen magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment